Carlton-Bates Company has four facilities in U.S. and Mexico working full-time on assemblies to deliver wide range assembly solutions tailored to specific needs. Specifications for assemblies can come directly from the customer or through a collaborative effort with guidance from our team of highly skilled design personnel.
CBC’s four facilities specialize in the following assembly types:
- High-volume wire and cable assemblies
- Low-to-medium volume electrical assembly
- Wire harness assemblies
Items like electronic and electrical assemblies, both simple and complex, and control boxes can be built in any size. We also take items produced by our suppliers and modify them to your requests. Examples include:
- Cutting various sizes of din rail to a specified length and hole placement
- Taking spools of heat-shrink material and cutting them to your required length
- Custom printing blank marker strips
By partnering with CBC on assemblies, our customers can save time and expense, get their products to market faster, and spend more time doing what they do best.