Strategic Alliance Program for System Integrators
When you need specialized services and electronic products, Carlton-Bates (CBC) is more than just a trusted distributor. Our network of System Integrators is ready to help with your project. Whether its process controls, industrial automation, control panel builds, or engineering services, we have the partner for you. Contact your local CBC branch office to discuss your project needs.
CBC Strategic Alliance Program System Integrator Members:
Become a Strategic Alliance Partner Now »
Why partner with CBC?
CBC is building a network of strategic alliance partnerships with System Integrators (SI). Our goal is to build a trusting and mutually-beneficial business relationship. With benefits for the SI, our suppliers and our mutual customers, this is truly a "better together" program.
Forming a partnership with us not only provides access to more customers, but also makes you a stronger and more competitive SI. You gain access to the latest technologies and newest products from world-class suppliers. Take advantage of CBC’s value-added services, great support teams, and competitive prices.
Benefits for System Integrators
As a Strategic Alliance Program Partner, you enjoy several engagement opportunities and benefits. These help us mutually win more business and become more competitive. SI opportunities include:
- Training and engagement with best-in-class suppliers
- Sales team collaboration and opportunity sharing
- Promotion and co-branding advertisement
- Access to competitive pricing and terms
- Entry into a Partner Rebate Program
- Annual partnership review and planning meetings
- Dedicated CBC resource team
How We Work Together
We know that real innovation can only come through collaboration. The maximum value of the System Integrator Strategic Alliance Program is only achieved through strong mutual commitments to work together. As our partner, here’s what you can expect from us:
- Timely quote turnaround at competitive prices
- Field sales collaboration and opportunity sharing
- Leads-sharing for emerging projects
- Scheduled product training sessions
- Promotion across social media, the CBC website and other marketing platforms
What we need from you:
- Participation in technical product training sessions
- Collaboration with CBC sales teams for opportunity sharing
- Visibility to bill of materials (BOM) and project requirements
- Promotion of CBC across social media, the SI website and other marketing platforms
Is the Strategic Alliance Program right for you?
Our alliance network focuses on industrial automation and process controls market segments. Each potential SI partner is carefully evaluated to ensure we have the right mix of industry expertise, technical skills, cultural fit, and commitment to mutual growth. For a relationship dedicated to delivering creative solutions with a competitive advantage, look no further than CBC.
Please complete the form below to have a member of our team contact you about the Strategic Alliance Program from Carlton-Bates.